The was a difficult challenge for me, it took two tries and I'm still not satisfied. The Space between is more important than I realized!
The First attempt: I tried to do shadows of the ribbons (this is going to take some practice). I also got a little carried away with the series of orbs in the one string - they look like 3-eyed mice LOL. I kept adding to it to try to make it right...maybe I should have used a great big Bronx Cheer.
The second attempt turned out a little bit better, I went for simplicity and tried a new shiny look base on Jo in NZ's instructions on her flicker site. I think I got the look, but messed up when I tried to put "holes" for the bands to pass under the other bands. This is supposed to be a learning experience, and I learned plenty on this challenge. It was fun. Critiques and suggestions are welcome.